Hummingbirds don’t usually mate for life, but we created our Hummingbird pair to hang out together forever in your garden. Because romance, people! Some Hummingbird males, while tiny in stature, make giant gestures for love. Consider their mating dive: They fly to 150 feet then turn and plummet, faster than a jet fighter at full throttle, before pulling up just before impact. If the female is suitably impressed she’ll point her beak at him and away they go. If not, she simply flies away. Pop this pair in your garden to remind you that sometimes you have to stick your neck out for love.
Makes a great gift for someone you’re falling for, hard
Our Hummingbird Honeys are:
- Easily installed with the tap of a hammer (pre-drill hardwood)
- It forms beautiful rust, which changes with the seasons
- Shipped to you quickly
- 10.2" at the widest point
- Length of branch is 11.8"
- A great gift for someone you’re falling for, hard